Search marketing is a way of gaining traffic and visibility from search engines through both paid and unpaid efforts. Search Marketing includes: SEO: Earning traffic through unpaid or free postings. SEM: Buying traffic through paid search postings. Many studies have found that the higher you are on the SERPS the more likely you are to gain traffic to your site. But, the question is how does Google figure out who gets these top situations? This is where the search marketing.
- Search engines are used in the early or mid research phase in the buying cycle.
- Google is favored over other search engines.
- Search engine research takes place at least one to two months before the buying decision.
- Good balance between organic and paid search is necessary. Organic SEO gets over 70 percent of the clicks.
- Position is a factor, with over 60 percent clicking on the top 3 listings.
- Most users decide which listing to click on in seconds upon scanning the page.
Search marketing's most prominent quality is that it offers advertisers the chance to put their advertisements before persuaded clients who are prepared to purchase at the precise moment they're prepared to make a buy. No other advertising medium can do this, which is the reason search marketing is so successful and such an incredibly effective approach to develop your business.